Take time out for you and your business. Come and meet fellow Human Resources, Learning & Development and Organisational Development independent consultants and business owners.
For our first #BizHR event of the new CIPD Manchester Branch year, we’ve taken on board feedback from our previous events and will be focusing on:
- Supporting you to network with purpose
- Establishing how you want this Peer Support Group to operate, and
- Exploring how we can help you to progress your professional and personal growth.
What to expect
We’ll kick off with a fun networking session where you can practice ‘the art’ in a safe environment with our top networking tips.
We’ll explore how our Peer Support Group can work together to help you to make your business a success.
How to prepare
- Your challenges working independently
- What #BizHR can do for you
- What you can bring to #BizHR
- How you currently network
Share your views
We’ll be circulating a survey following the event to inform future sessions. so please us help shape our group focus.
Chris Hyams and Liz Needham will facilitate the evening
31 Ardwick Green (entrance Paddock Street to the rear)
Manchester M12 6PN
Car Parking On-Site (Paddock Street)
Light refreshments will be served.
We look forward to welcoming you,
Business HR Lead
CIPD Manchester Branch
Join the pre-conversation using our hashtags