In May 2019 we started a campaign on Neurodiversity in the workplace including a series of blogs written by a broad range of people.
Some blogs are from a purely personal neurodivergent perspective, others are from HR and L&D practitioners.
Through our series of articles you will discover more about neurodiversity and the measures you can take to make your organisation a more neurodiverse-friendly place .
We are extremely grateful to everyone who has given their time in helping us explore how we can support neurodivergence in our organisations as we campaign to step-up the pace of change and inclusion.
Read the series
- The case for neurodiversity at work
- Open up your mind
- How to create a neurodiversity-friendly workplace
- Understanding the benefits of neurodiversity
- How can we support neurodiversity in the workplace?
- Strengths not disorders
- How inclusive is your organisation? | Ignite Talk
- Responding to neurodiversity amongst customers and employees
- Neurodiversity and Performance Management
- Key points of interest from the campaign
We hope you have been inspired by our #NeurodoversityAtWork campaign.
Catch up on past campaigns here